Dr. Sashikanth Jonnalagadda specializes in Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery. He completed extensive training in the US including:
- Fellowship in Rhinology at Lahey Clinic
- Fellowship in Rhinology and Endoscopic Skull-base Surgery at Tufts University
- Fellowship in Head & Neck Surgery / Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery at Southern Illinois University.
He has published extensive research and offers a very wide range of procedures, many of which are largely unavailable throughout India. His expertise spans the areas of:
- Head & Neck Oncology / Reconstructive Surgery
- Endoscopic Skull-base and Sinus Surgeries
- Sleep Surgeries
- Cosmetic and Facial Plastic Surgeries
- Routine ENT Surgeries.
Through his practice experience in both the US and India, Dr. Sashikanth has advocated management of care following a multidisciplinary approach. Dr. Sashikanth remains active in a global physician network, which allows him to stay on the cutting-edge of his field. He provides superior care with a gentle human touch and gives considerable time to each patient to ensure their comfort and confidence.