Plan Your Visit
At American Oncology Institute, our emphasis on health services is measured by quality and satisfaction. Excellent cancer service along with exceptional, compassionate care are our highest priorities. Whether you are a patient, or a visitor, or have an appointment scheduled with our specialist, we want you to feel comfortable and welcomed. We offer customized healthcare services to our patients. The dedicated staff in the hospital supports our patients right from their initial medical appointment to diagnosis & follow-up care. We have a dedicated team of personnel who are trained, highly skilled and experienced in all fields of oncology. The hospital also has interpreters who ease the barrier of contact between physicians and patients and thereby improve their relationship.
It is recommended that you go through the following information for a hassle-free treatment. This will help you concentrate on your treatment plan rather than putting up with excessive documentation during the treatment. We understand that it can be a physically and emotionally draining experience to receive medical care on your first visit and we know it can be stressful too. We strive to ensure that you not only feel comfortable, but also go back to home in good health.
The steps below will help you visit us smoothly and allow you to have a happy and safe healing experience.
Know About Us
We have tried to provide you with complete about our hospitals, doctors and wide range of services we offer through our website. We have also tried to answer your questions and inquiries about why you should choose American Oncology Institute as your destination for cancer treatment. Take time to find out who we are, where we are, what services we have and what are the facilities available at our hospital.
Selecting Your Doctor
American Oncology Institute ensures that you get the best resource in any cancer specialty to offer you the best treatment options possible through its dedicated team of globally trained doctors. Our medical fraternity represents different cancer specialties and their profiles are available in the Our Doctors section of our website. We request you to fill out the patient information form so that we can refer you to the correct physician and location.
48-hour Response Time
American Institute of Oncology intends to respond to your queries within 48 hours. Based on the nature of the medical assistance required, the response can include treatment advice along with a quote or if the concerned physician thinks that the patient should know more or view recent records, we will communicate to you accordingly.
Documents Required During Your Visit
It is a good idea to ensure that you have all the documentation and identity documents you need before you go to hospital. Different members of the medical and administrative teams require various documentation. It is advised to keep all the documents filed so that it is easy to find and submit accordingly.
When you go to hospital, you will need to bring the following documents:
- Personal information
- Medical card
- Pharmacy or government discount cards
- List of your current medication and dosage
- Doctor contact details if a prior appointment is scheduled
- Current test results, such as x-rays, scans and pathology.
Also bring with you the following documents to the hospital on the day of your admission, or on the day of your surgery or for pre-admission checking. It will help smooth the admission process.
- Complete and detailed list of all medications used currently. This list should include prescription, over-the-counter medications and any nutritional supplements.
- Medical insurance information including insurance cards, and other documentation required by your insurer. If you don’t have insurance, speak to the admission staff about alternative forms of payment and sources of financial assistance.
- Details of your immediate family that we can call in emergency.
- Information about any allergy as it is important for your doctor and nurse to know if you have any allergies to medications or food or to other substances.