Your Treatment Plan
Once you have chosen to avail our hospital’s services, it is recommended that you visit the doctor and understand the need, urgency and importance of pre- and post-treatment care. These consultations are primarily based on the request form that you will fill on our website. The doctors will give you the best treatment plan based on these consultations.
Our health care provider will assist you to develop a cancer treatment plan suitable for you. Discuss with your healthcare team about the type of cancer and available advanced and current treatment plans which will help you identify the best option for your situation. If you have any queries feel free to ask your doctor or healthcare team to avoid any further complications. Once you have selected the treatment plan, our patient coordinators will assist you with cost-wise estimation of the plan chose.
Your cancer treatment plan should be based on:
- Type and stage of your cancer
- Results of X-rays and digital imaging such as CT, MRI and PET scans
- Results of physical exams, lab results and other diagnostic tests
- Your medical history
Information about all treatments available Also consider:
- The risks and benefits of each treatment option
- Information about after effects of the treatment
- Concerns about the pain and quality of life