At AOI, we aim to provide easy access to bone marrow transplant as a possible cure for patients with complex blood disorders and blood cancers which include all kinds of anaemia, marrow failure syndromes, coagulation disorders, acute and chronic leukemia, myelomas, lymphomas (Hodgkin’s and Non Hodgkin’s), thalassemia, and various genetic disorders, etc.
Our full-spectrum of services includes allogeneic and autologous transplant using bone marrow, peripheral blood, and cord blood stem cells for various benign and malignant disorders.
Our hospitals are equipped with ultra-modern infrastructure and supported by state-of-the-art laboratory and transfusion services.
We have a team of professional and trained oncologists, stem cell transplant coordinators, ICU team and supportive staff who follow a multidisciplinary approach to treat patients with cancer or blood diseases and other blood disorders requiring transplant. Our aim is to provide each patient with a personalized treatment plan tailored to meet their unique, changing needs– before, during, and after the transplant.
At AOI, we continuously provide the latest and most innovative technologies for the best and quick road to recovery.
Our trained and experienced team performs all types of bone marrow transplant that includes:
- Autologous Transplantation.
- Allogeneic Transplantation
- Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation
- Haploidentical Donor Transplantation
- Reduced Intensity Conditioning Transplantation
- Matched Unrelated Donor Transplantation
- Our hospitals have facility for stem cell collection, processing, cryopreservation/storage and infusion. For more information about bone marrow transplant in AOI, the best hospital for bone marrow transplant in India, speak to our representative.